So I love my wife and I've never done a post before so sorry I couldn't figure out the picture thing.
Holly is the best wife and mother. She takes care of our kids and me so well. I married her because she was the nicest person I knew, among other things, and after living with her for almost five years she is still the nicest person I know. She loves our girls so much and I know she would do anything for them. I hope you have a fun day while I'm at school. I love you.
14 comments:
ROBERT, you are so sweet. I told Holly that next time you guys come down, we need to go out.... with or with out kids. SO CALL US or let us know when your around.
SOFT SKIN--
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know Robert is not lyin'! You are the sweetest, funniest, most caring person. Robert & the girls are so lucky to have you!!
Happy Birthday Holly! The things Robert wrote are wonderful, and so true! A fitting tribute for one of the best daughter-in-laws in the world! Good for you, Robert! It is so amazing that it has been almost 5 years, but it probably won't seem like very long after 10,000 years! We love you all so much! -from Dad & Diane
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! darb
Yeah for Holly! Happy Birthday, you have a sweet husband! See you guys soon...
Happy Birthday Holls!
I don't know why I am associating this memory with your birthday, but remember that one time we answered Greg and Jacob to Prom by writing "YES" with cups on the freeway overpass? Then the next morning we drove back only to find a city worker cleaning it all up. And of course we asked him if we could have the cups for a school project. I think we then drove away blasting "Comin' to America" by Neil Diamond. Thanks for all the hilarious memories Holly! Happy Birthday!
happy birthday holly! love ya! sorry i couldn't come up with ames :( dang school...
Happy 26th Birthday!!! Robert you are so right. As long as I have known Holly (and its a long time:) she has been such a sweet, kind, and true friend. You have a jem for a wife!
OK Robert you made me cry...it's hard to believe it has been 26 years since that little cone head came into our lives. We love you so much Holly, and hope you have a terrific day. P.S. Check my post later for more birthday tributes.
Happy birthday Holly! You're a sweetie Robert. Nice is underrated, if you ask me. :)
Holly, Happy Birthday! And you have such a sweet husband!!! How thoughtful!!!
Happy Birthday Holly! Hope you had a great day! Robert is soo right - you REALLY ARE the nicest person I know :) Your girls and Robert are so lucky to have you!
Happy Birthday (late) Holly! I hope you had a great day - Robert's post was sweet!
That is a sweet post. Happy Birthday Holly!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment