Saturday, September 01, 2007
Happy Day
It's true, we can finally blog again from the comforts of our own home. Amazing. For a quick update-Robert started school last week & is already hard at work. He will be seeing a lot of patients this year & is excited to get another year done. The girls & I have been loving our new place & are still getting settled in. Carter has been working on learning to read & I just finished reading Stuart Little to her this week (her first chapter book). Gabby is growing up like crazy & turns one year old this month. Her new tricks are to shake her head when we say "no way, jose" & to blow kisses at us. Hopefully, we can start posting more pictures now & keep all you friends/family bloggers updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!! I am so excited to see pictures of my Grandbabies. It truly is a "Happy Day"
They look so cute. I can't believe Carter is reading!!! I also can't believe that I live less than a mile away and have to look at your blog to see how much they've grown!
Your new place sounds awesome - we totally want to come up and visit you guys sometime! The weather down here is KILLING me.
Dev doesn't read - he knows all his letters but he doesn't put them together very well. He definitely does recite well though! I'm going to get him a chapter book for his birthday too. :)
Post a Comment