Carter has been making baby steps with learning to read. This week she started sounding out words & spelling them with the letters on the fridge. I don't even have to help her very much!
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that is such a cute picture! keep up the hard work carter!!!
she must get that from her Aunt Amy...way to go Carter. Hey Holly I am coming up this sunday and monday, hopeully that will work out. Let me know if it's going to be a problem!
she must get that from her Aunt Amy...way to go Carter. Hey Holly I am coming up this sunday and monday, hopeully that will work out. Let me know if it's going to be a problem!
Wow Holly, she is doing great for her age! All this exposure to reading and just the process of learning will pay off in a couple years when she goes to school! Way to go Carter!
Hey Holly! It's Joanna, don't even know if you'll remember me its been so long! But I stumbled across your blog from Chelsie's...and thought I'd say hi! You're family is adorable!
I cannot believe how smart Carter is. She's so cute too. Holly, I am cracking up at the comment you left me. I'll get to work on some new bumper stickers. Double-U anyone?
12 comments:
that is such a cute picture! keep up the hard work carter!!!
holy cow that girl is smart! which side does she get that from?jk but seriously...WOW!
she must get that from her Aunt Amy...way to go Carter. Hey Holly I am coming up this sunday and monday, hopeully that will work out. Let me know if it's going to be a problem!
she must get that from her Aunt Amy...way to go Carter. Hey Holly I am coming up this sunday and monday, hopeully that will work out. Let me know if it's going to be a problem!
Good Job Carter!! It is probably from all those books Grammy read to you when you were little.
Wow Holly, she is doing great for her age! All this exposure to reading and just the process of learning will pay off in a couple years when she goes to school! Way to go Carter!
Hey Holly! It's Joanna, don't even know if you'll remember me its been so long! But I stumbled across your blog from Chelsie's...and thought I'd say hi! You're family is adorable!
I cannot believe how smart Carter is. She's so cute too. Holly, I am cracking up at the comment you left me. I'll get to work on some new bumper stickers. Double-U anyone?
Those magnets are always fun for kids and it looks like Carter enjoys them. Too cute!
I can't believe she is old enough to do that!!! What a cutie! She must have a SMART mom and dad that teach her how to be smart!
Carter is SOOOOO cute!!!
She is AMAZING.
Post a Comment