Our little Gabby turned one year old today! Gabby's princess castle cake- hey, I tried! This kid scarfed her birthday cake. Gabs & Auntie Melina Gabby & Kandy
Happy Birthday Gabby! Holly - I can't believe that your little baby is already a year old - time flies when you're having....kids! I think the cake looked awesome!
4 comments:
I am so excited to meet Gabby, she looks so adorable with her little puppy.
Happy Birthday Gabby! Holly - I can't believe that your little baby is already a year old - time flies when you're having....kids! I think the cake looked awesome!
Her cake looks great! I can't believe she's one already. I guess that's what happens when you're not paying attention!
I love the cake! Way to go! I can't believe she is already a year old! I hope Parker likes older women, because I want them to get married someday:)
Post a Comment