Thursday, April 02, 2009

Da Brotha

Nathan got to have a photo shoot the other day compliments of Beth, Amy's friend/co-worker. She did a great job and got some really precious shots. Here is a link to her photography blog: http://elizabethjarmanphotography.blogspot.com/ Thanks Beth!



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jacob said...

That boy sure can take a photo. Put him in a baby gap ad already.

The Standrings said...

is that amy in the last one?

Cindy Spratling said...

Delicious! I want a man-child someday. He is so dang handsome!

Kisha Atkin said...

He is such a looker! whew! Great photos :)

maelynn said...

SO cute!
I especially love the third one...his face is adorable!
{And I still think he looks most like Carter did at this age.}
CUTE!

lizlaughs said...

I love these! They are so cute.

"borderline homeless looking" You are so funny!

tricia said...

He is a beautiful baby. The pictures turned out so cute. I wish I had nice pictures like that when my kids were little. We never had a nice camera and all our pictures look like the instamatic they were taken with.

Technology has come a long way.

Katie and Howard said...

Such precious pictures!!!

juliette said...

Stop it right now! I love him and I want him and DJ to have a play date this minute.

Kristen said...

He is gorgeous! I'm so jealous--I have never had good pictures taken of any of my babies and I so wish I had known a good photographer. I'm glad you're still improving--you amaze me. Where are you living?