Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Waiting Game...

So, if anybody is wanting an update, here's the latest. I started physical therapy today doing water exercises and was surprised by how uncoordinated I am. I mean, I'm always clumsy but this was crazy. Just getting in the water made my hands twitch on their own. I couldn't walk in a straight line because of how much resistance the water puts against you. I feel like I made good progress though in only a day! We keep thinking surgery will be soon but we've been waiting forever! I have to get one more test done that will see how the blood is flowing through the brain (it's just done with an ultrasound machine, no MRI's for a while, hallelujah) and we are waiting on Dr.s and insurance to come through. That's really it. I'll be sure to post if anything actually happens :)

5 comments:

Sparks Haven said...

We are greatful for progress in any of it's forms, and are so proud of all you are accomplishing. Just sorry to hear the surgery is taking so long to get scheduled. That must be a little nerve racking. You are in our prayers. Nathan looks great. Love always, Bill and Diane

Terri said...

Holly, thanks for the update! We continue to pray for you and your family. You looked so cute and so good on Sunday! Hang in there! Your sweet little baby is soooo cute! Shelbi would love it if Libbie would sleep that long. You and Shelbi will have to get that cute little boy and her cute little girl together!!

Sandy said...

I'm happy to hear that your first day of physical therapy went well. If you felt like you made that much progress in just one day, imagine what a week or a month of therapy will do! You're awesome Holly, hang in there!!

juliette said...

Miss you- I'm glad you started therapy. How is carter and Gabby?

Operaropera said...

Hey, I'm sorry about what's happening. I just heard tonight. I hope things are going well and your family is doing well.