That's right. My baby is 8 weeks old. He is still such a good baby though, sleeping from 10 to 6 in the morning and starting to smile. I just love to kiss those chubby cheeks!
Holly, So happy to hear that he is sleeping well for you. Lane just started sleeping for 6 hrs and we are LOVING it! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you :)
He is so cute! I think he looks just like Carter . . but a boy of course! Hope you get to make it back up here. We can't wait to see you and the girls. We've seen enough of Robert! JK
6 comments:
They grow so fast! He is so cute!
So glad to hear you are making progress. I still have a gift for Nathan. Hopefully I will see you some time soon. If not I'll get it to you somehow.
Holly,
So happy to hear that he is sleeping well for you. Lane just started sleeping for 6 hrs and we are LOVING it! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you :)
He is so cute! I think he looks just like Carter . . but a boy of course! Hope you get to make it back up here. We can't wait to see you and the girls. We've seen enough of Robert! JK
He is so cute- and how great is it that he is sleeping so well. Delilah say's hello handsome and drooled a little...although the drool is a constant.
he's such a cutie... i love him, a lot!
I see a lot of Carter in him. He is so darling. Any baby that sleeps through the night is a keeper.
Post a Comment