My kids all love your kids. And they say a prayer for them everyday. We are going to miss you guys so much when we go back to Taiwan. I love your kids so much. I like how they play nicely together and have lots of fun. You have a very beautiful family both your own and mother side family.
I feel like your babies are going so fast! have we really been gone long enough for them to have changed that much? Good grief! Sure miss you guys, take care!
6 comments:
Oh, I love these photos! Such happy girls, all of you! Love, Diane
I love Gabby's green. Amy and Becky are such fun aunts!
My kids all love your kids. And they say a prayer for them everyday. We are going to miss you guys so much when we go back to Taiwan. I love your kids so much. I like how they play nicely together and have lots of fun. You have a very beautiful family both your own and mother side family.
Mandy
They are so cute and I love those rosy cheeks! Gabby is growing, tell her to wait for her 5 foot friend Nixie!
cute family!!
I feel like your babies are going so fast! have we really been gone long enough for them to have changed that much? Good grief! Sure miss you guys, take care!
Post a Comment